Onion the staple food of Indian kitchen. We are running a promotion on Brownbag which says – Roz Khao KANDA, bahut hai Manda. This is not the only reason we eat onions though this is one of the reasons one may eat onion. Onions are packed with nutrients. They are low in calories but high in vitamins and minerals. Onions are the members of the Allium which also includes garlic, shallots, leeks and chives. Onions have layers and layers of health benefits. Here are few reasons we should include onion in our regular diet period:
- Onions are very good for your body and skin.
- Onions are full of essential vitamins like Vitamin C, B4, B5, B1, B5, B1, B2, E, B9 & K.
- Onions Can slow down the ageing of arteries and veins.
- Onions reduce cholesterol.
- Onions can cure ear-ache and acne.
- Onions neutralise bad odour. Just cut an onion and leave it in room for 10 hours and throw it after use.
- Onions prevents cardiovascular disease.
- Onions dissolve blood clots
- Onions also lower the risk of developing cancer.
- Onions fight against infections and improved lung function in Asthmatics.
- Onions lowers triglycerides and also reduces blood pressure.
- Onions prevents gastric ulcers.
- Onions also helps in making skin better.
- Onions can cure fever and allergies.
- Onions are loaded with flavonoids, phytochemicals and antioxidants that are beneficial for human health.
BB Subscription – BB Subscription is to help you to get Free Delivery of Milk, Fruits, Vegetables, Groceries, Household Essentials & more periodically (weekly, monthly). As the Sun comes up everyday, so will our BB Subscription Service will be there to serve you. Know More