A non–vegetarian diet includes chicken, meat, eggs and fish. A non–vegetarian diet also has several health benefits because this type of food is rich in protein and vitamin B. Non–vegetarian food strengthens our muscles and helps them grow faster. It also helps to maintain body stamina and hemoglobin.
Non-veg recipes(non–vegetarian diet) without Onion
- Thai Fish Curry : A delectable fish recipe that is quick and super easy. Made in just 30-40 minutes, Thai fish curry is packed with rich and tangy flavors. You can also serve this at dinner parties or at lunch along with some steamed rice.
2. Chicken Coconut Masala : It adds a hint of coconut flavor, which I find to be really nice with Indian cuisine. AND…the flavors get even better the next day, meaning leftovers are especially delicious!
3. Egg Bhurji : Eggs are just the perfect ingredient to make a quick meal, a breakfast, lunch, brunch or even an exquisite dinner party dish. Eggs are versatile to make just about anything.
4. Mutton Curry : Railway Mutton Curry was first prepared by the chefs of the Indian Railways during the British Raj keeping in mind the delicate palates of the British people.
5. Salt And Pepper Shrimp : The ingredient list is short, and the cook time is too. But the flavors? Huge. Thus we need is a bowl of white rice.
6. Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts : Bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts, topped off with a little maple syrup and a sprinkling of cayenne pepper!
7. Salmon With Warm Tomato Basil Oil : The lemony dressing on this slightly wilted salad is the perfect foil for the rich, crisp salmon.
8. Mini Antipasto Calzone : This is antipasto, Italian for “before the meal”, a traditional appetiser plate of cured meats, vegetables, olives, cheese and other finger foods.
9. Mutton Dalcha : Mutton Dalcha is a famous meat curry from Hyderabad. It is made with mutton, chana dal and a host of spices.
10. Rogan Josh : About Rogan Josh Recipe: Warm your dinner table with this hearty, meaty curry.
Have a look on my best blog – Top 10 milk brands in India
And a quick link on my Facebook! page.