Turmeric, the spice that gives curry its yellow color. It is extensively used as a spice, food preservative and colouring material in India, China and South East Asia. It has been used in traditional medicine as a household remedy for various diseases, including biliary disorders, anorexia, heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer, cough, diabetic wounds, hepatic disorders, boost immune system, rheumatism and sinusitis it may aid longevity.
Here are some of the ways of using Turmeric:
1. Use it with milk
The most powerful and effective way of using turmeric is taking it with milk. Just add one spoon of turmeric in warm milk and drink it before sleep.
2. Toss it with roasted vegetables.
Turmeric’s slightly warm and peppery flavor works especially well with vegetables. Add turmeric in your vegetables and spice up your body with the health benefits of it.
3. Take it in its raw form
One can take it in its raw form, although this have a bitter flavor to it.
Who Should Not Take It?
In spite of the fact that turmeric is accepted to be safe for most people, certain individuals may need to stay away from it. These conditions warrant extraordinary alert:
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding: There isn’t sufficient research to decide whether turmeric supplements are alright for pregnant or breastfeeding ladies.
- Gallbladder affection: Turmeric may make the gallbladder contract, compounding side effects.
- Kidney stones: It’s high in oxalate, which can tie with calcium and cause kidney stones formation.
- leeding problem: It might moderate the capacity of your blood to clot, which can decline draining issues.
- Diabetes: It might cause glucose levels to drop excessively low.
- Iron-deficiency: It may interfere with iron absorption.
BB Subscription – BB Subscription is to help you to get Free Delivery of Milk, Fruits, Vegetables, Groceries, Household Essentials & more periodically (weekly, monthly). As the Sun comes up everyday, so will our BB Subscription Service will be there to serve you. Know More